Rooftop package units are designed and developed to suit light and large commercial applications.
The compact design gives a neat appearance as most roof-top package units are installed in plain sight. Package units these days are powder coated sheet metal to stop corrosion from the effects of weather being exposed to the elements.
Rooftop package units are extremely cost-effective due to the volume of air they can condition and for the price you pay per the capacity needed.
Our no process for replacing or installing a package air conditioning unit:
- We come out to site and go through the scope with you
- We quote the job and you except
- We organise crane works involved give you dates times etc
- We install the package unit connect up and build temp transition pieces
- Permanent transition pieces get made over the course of a couple of days
- Packaging it is properly commissioned and you pay the final invoice
What is a package unit in basic terms. They are all in one package air conditioning unit consisting of a condenser, evaporator, expansion valve, fan motors, compressor and electronic controls. They penetrate through the roof flashing and or roof cavities, connecting to metal duct work distributing throughout the level or property. They range from small capacity to quiet large capacities.